2021年12月3日 星期五

Assignment #9 

Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life? What is it? 

How to turn your goals into reality? What’s your plan? 


I actually have a short term goal that is I want to earn more money that next year I can pay tuition by myself.

And the long term goal is I want to go to Australia to get a part time job in the future, because my mom think I need to expand my horizons not only focus on Taiwan but everywhere.

So now I start earning money by two part time jobs, I learn some investment ways to let myself stronger, I want to be freedom of wealth in the future!


2 則留言:

  1. It's nice to be independent and have part-time job experiences. I hope the two part-time jobs won't exhaust you. Try to strive for a balance among work, study, and health.

    回覆刪除
  2. Your goal is realistic. I admire you that you can have two part-time jobs now, you doing you can take care of your schoolwork as well.
    I also want to study in the U.S. when I have a chance in the future.

    回覆刪除

Assignment #9  Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?  What is it?  How to turn your goals into real...