2021年11月13日 星期六

 ☝procrastinator 拖延者

So there is no one in the world who is not a procrastinator.


☝rational 理性的

Few people in the emotional world are rational.


☝epiphany 領悟

After this game, he has the epiphany that victory or defeat isn't the most important thing.


Introduce the TALK(https://reurl.cc/OkLdm3):

Tim Urban is a host who is good at persuading others and using his eloquence to attract attention.

From this talk, I learned that there is a procrastinator, and at every conclusion I found that in fact, I also seem to be a procrastinator in certain things in my life. So I am very grateful to Tim Urban for let me  examine my own problems. 

The whole speech uses a lot of new terms, which is refreshing.

Although the whole speech is 14 minutes long, it doesn’t feel boring at all.

New topics give me new ideas and different inspirations. It’s a great experience.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Assignment #9  Is there a short-term or long-term goal that you want to achieve in your life?  What is it?  How to turn your goals into real...